Articles and Submission|
1.At least one of the authors should be the member of Taiwan Society of Disaster Medicine.
2. We sincerely accept any manuscripts associated with disaster medicine, including original article, brief communication and event report.
3. Three copies of the manuscript, and three full sets of illustrations, should be sent prepaid to: Editorial office, Taiwan Society of Disaster Medicine. Our address is No.95, Wen-Chang Road, Shih Lin District, Taipei, R.O.C. E-mail: A005289@MS.SKH.ORG.TW
4. The manuscripts should include: complete names, telephone number, facsimile numbers, E-mail address, and the hospital departmental or institutional affiliations of the authors, and signatures of all authors on a permission for publication sheet. (Above all need be printed in title page and copyright assigment)
5. Manuscripts should conform to "Vancouver Style" (Uniform requirements for manuscripts submitted to biomedical journals. British Medical Journal 1988; 296:401-5)
6. Manuscripts, including references, should by typed on one side of A4 (30¡Ñ21cm) paper with double spacing and 2.5cm margins.
7. The manuscripts should be arranged as follows: title page, abstract, text, acknowledgment, references, legends and finally figures and tables. An abstract in Chinese should be included on the last page for any text written in English and vice versa. Each section should begin on a new page. The pages should be numbered consecutively. The first page should contain the running title of the article. The title should consist of less than 40 words in English or 15 words in Chinese.
8. Units of measurement should be expressed using the metric system whenever possible, and may be abbreviated when used repeatedly. The first time an uncommon abbreviation appears in the text, it should be preceded by the full name for which it stands.
9. An abstract of an original article should be less than 250 words and that of a event report should be less than 100 words. Two to six key words should be placed below the abstract.
10. The abstract of manuscript should include background & purpose of study, study method, result and conclusion.
11. References should be listed in consecutive, numerical order as they appear in the text. References are to be typed double-space on sheets separated from the text. Sample formats are as follows:
12. Illustrations are to be sharp and are printed by laser printer at least 5'¡Ñ7' in size. Each illustration or photograph should have a label pasted on the back, including the figure number, names of the authors, and the top of the figure. Photographs that had been published must be accompanied by written permission for publication.
13. The Editors have the right to correct the manuscript, determine the time of the publication and arrange the order of publication.
14. The copyright of the manuscript will thereby belong to the Society if it is accepted.
© 2002 TSODM ® All rights reserved.